Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 14 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged, installed or marked.
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- You will be responsible for the delivery costs associated with the return. We recommend using a tracked service for sending any parcels.
Returning Faulty or Damaged Item
- Damaged/Faulty items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 24hrs of receipt of goods.
- You may be required to supply photographs of any damaged items.
- Do not begin the returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
Please note: All goods reported as faulty will be tested by manufacturers, if it is determined the goods are not faulty or if the faults are deemed to be caused by damage or abuse this will void any warranty, goods will be returned to you and no refund or replacement issued.
Should you decide that you no longer require the goods, or they simply do not suit your requirements, then please follow our simple returns procedure below:
Please contact us no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods by emailing [email protected] or via live chat or by calling 03 03030 0115.
We will then email you with the return instructions and address for postage. At this point, we may require an image of the goods.
- Once we approve the return, you can post the item back. Please make sure to include your order number and the return reason on the package.
Once the goods have been received back and inspected, you will receive your refund within 14 days.
Q: I have attempted installation. Can I return my goods?
A: Unfortunately not. Though if you have installed the goods and they are faulty, please contact us.
Q: I am outside my returns window. Can I return my goods?
A: Unfortunately not.